Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Wednesday, May 07, 2014
Pop Art: Star Trek III: The Search for Spock Drinking Glasses (Taco Bell)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago: Land of the Lost: "Repairman" (October 2, 1976)
“Repairman,” the fourth episode of Land of the Lost’s third season, shows many signs of creative growing pains, though perhaps not as many...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...
I wish I had a whole collection of these movie cups starting from Stars Wars and the great Superhero cups in the 70s. Glassware of course but I could also really go for those Superhero slurppie cups.
ReplyDeleteI have these! I think. In a box somewhere....
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks for the flashback. I had the Kruge glass when I was a kid. :)
ReplyDelete