Monday, October 28, 2013

Television and Cinema Verities #93


“None of it was really “real.” Maybe in Halloween 5, when I was running through the woods and Michael’s chasing me with a car, that was probably the only time I was really scared. I was actually the one doing the running in the dark woods. Our stunt coordinator mapped out a route for me to run around certain trees so I had to remember to turn at this tree and that tree.  I remember being scared that I wasn’t going to remember which way he wanted me to go.”

-Danielle Harris discusses her memories of playing Jamie Lloyd in Halloween V (1989), in an interview with Chris Grosso at The Indie Spiritualist, in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...