Monday, October 07, 2013

Ask JKM a Question: Surveillance (2008)?


My friend and reader, Trent, writes:


"Could you possibly post a review of a 2008 release of a title called 'Surveillance'? Starring Bill Pullman & Julia Ormond,  directed by Jennifer Lynch,  I am truly curious as to what you think of this film."


Trent, I watched the thriller Surveillance after receiving your e-mail, and found it a strange, strange film, with a quirky sense of humor, and some remarkable visuals.  I have a lot to explore there, so thanks for leading me to Lynch's film. It is indeed...Lynch-ian.

I will post a detailed review this Friday morning, so look for it!

3 comments:

  1. Great. I found the trailer fascinating but feared jumping into those strange waters. I will enjoy hearing your thoughts on this one. I've had similar questions for you with films like The Jacket, Wrecked and other films that I wish I had the time to explore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SFF,

      I hope you enjoy the review of Surveillance. It is a weird one, all right. I have not seen The Jacket, or heard of Wrecked. Sounds like I have some new titles to explore...

      Thank you for the comment, my friend.

      best,
      John

      Delete
  2. Thanks!
    I look forward to the review!

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...