
Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Monday, September 23, 2019
The Cult-TV Faces of: Robots
Labels:
the Cult-TV Faces of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago: Land of the Lost: "Repairman" (October 2, 1976)
“Repairman,” the fourth episode of Land of the Lost’s third season, shows many signs of creative growing pains, though perhaps not as many...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...














I recognize a bunch of these, but a few I don't. Who is that very last one?
ReplyDeleteHi John. I guess you are there? I miss the past when you posted replies.
ReplyDelete1 FIREBALL
2 LOST IN SPACE 1965
3 OUTER LIMITS
4 KOLCHAK
5 SPACE1999
6 QUARK
7 SPACE ACADEMY
8 JASON OF STAR COMMAND
9 DOCTOR WHO
10 BUCK ROGERS TWIKI
11 BUCK ROGERS season 2
12 MST3K
13 EARTH 2
14 BSG 2003
15 LOST IN SPACE 2018
SGB