Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lunch Box of the Week



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:34 AM

    I have the Space:1999 lunchbox still from in 1975 when I got it for school after beginning to watch the series as a boy.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SGB: It's a great lunchbox, and my personal favorite from my collection. I love the imagery and style of the art.

      Delete
  2. I prized this very lunchbox in elementary school, and wish I still had it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tony,

      It's a great lunchbox, and I know what you mean. I still have the thermos but not the lunchbox I had in elementary school, for Battlestar Galactica. Wish I still had that one!!

      Delete

60 Years Ago: Star Trek:"The Naked Time" (September 29, 1966)

Stardate 1704.2: The  U.S.S. Enterprise  (NCC-1701) orbits distant Psi 2000, an ancient world on the verge of breaking up. The crew's mi...