Saturday, August 25, 2012

Livin' in the Land of the Lost: Beginning Season Two




I’ll next be turning my “Saturday Morning” blogging attention to the second season of Sid and Marty Krofft's Land of the Lost (1974 – 1977), one of the greatest live-action Saturday programs of the disco decade.   

Some time back  -- in 2006, actually -- I blogged the majority of the first season installments.

So before we start with Season Two, next Saturday, I’ll provide a re-cap here both of the series in general, and of the first season.

We begin with my series retrospective...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:24 PM

    Land Of The Lost was a intelligent Saturday morning series that I enjoyed as a boy in the '70s.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...