Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Alien Blaster Giant Target Set (1979; HG Toys)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago: Land of the Lost: "Repairman" (October 2, 1976)
“Repairman,” the fourth episode of Land of the Lost’s third season, shows many signs of creative growing pains, though perhaps not as many...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...

Hi, I Recently bought one of these target sets as an upgrade for one I already owned. But when I received it I noticed it wasn't the same. The Boy on the box has blonde hair, its the same girl, and the gun is different ( shoots safety darts instead of balls and has a place that fires caps) Other than that the boxes are identical. I have photos if anyone can help me figure out what it is. My email is larry.kincaidjr@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteJust sent you an e-mail. Cheers mate
Delete