Monday, May 07, 2012

Television and Cinema Verities #18



"Each time I sat and watched Generations I found myself increasingly dismayed at the overall impact of the character.  I found him too placid, too passive, too introspective (almost to the point of being depressing in places.)  I also learned a lot about how we shifted the Next Generation series from the television screen to the big screen.  We did it partly successfully."

- Patrick Stewart discusses Captain Picard in Generations, (1994), in Dreamwatch #31, 1997: "A Star for all seasons," by John Mosby, page 14.  The film will be reviewed this Friday, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...