Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Theme Song of the Week:Shadow Chasers (1985)
Labels:
1980s,
Theme Song of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
60 Years Ago: Star Trek:"The Naked Time" (September 29, 1966)
Stardate 1704.2: The U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701) orbits distant Psi 2000, an ancient world on the verge of breaking up. The crew's mi...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...
I missed this one. It looks like a Kolchak:The Night Stalker inspired series. Dennis Dugan is now a successful movie director.
ReplyDeleteSGB
Wow. I like to think I know all the obscurities, especially from the '80s, but this one doesn't look remotely familiar. I'm completely blank. I take it this one didn't last long?
ReplyDeleteIt's like SUPERNATURAL had a baby with WHO'S THE BOSS.
ReplyDelete