Monday, September 21, 2015

Ask JKM a Question: From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series?


A regular reader, Darren, writes:

“Have you posted a review of From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series? I haven’t been able to find it on your blog.”


Hi Darren, thank you for the question.

I have not written anything about the horror TV series as of yet, but after I received your e-mail (about a month ago…sorry!) I binged watched the entire first season with my wife on Netflix. I got to it right after I finished Sense8.

So, look no further, Darren: I’ll be reviewing From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series tomorrow morning here on the blog. 

I’m assuming you’re a fan if you’re asking for a review, and all I’ll say -- for right now -- is that I’m one too. 

For those who haven't seen it, the series follows faithfully the events of the 1996 film, but significantly deepens all the characters, and the franchise mythology too. I wasn't expecting to like the series, but I do.  It's a lot of fun.

But more on that tomorrow.

Don't forget to ask me your questions at Muirbusiness@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...