Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens - Teaser Trailer #2
Labels:
movie trailer,
Star Wars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
60 Years Ago: Star Trek: "The Enemy Within" (October 6, 1966)
Stardate: 1672.1 The U.S.S. Enterprise crew conducts a “ specimen gathering mission ” on the surface of planet Alfa 177. The inhospitable pl...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...
Finally, what I felt when I saw the original 1977 STAR WARS trailer as a young boy in '77 I can feel it here and now!
ReplyDeleteSGB
It looks great overall, but I must say, and I know it's inevitable for all of us, but it's kind of sad to see an old Han Solo.
ReplyDelete