Monday, January 27, 2014

Television and Cinema Verities #106


“The way I figured it was, when he came back all these years later he still had to get used to the body and I tried to show that in the beginning of it, but very quickly I wanted to get to where he had some prior knowledge of having the body, of moving the body, so he became more normal a little quicker than it did with Jeff Bridges. We also had to be very careful, because every time I learned something, then I had to know it from then on…”

- Robert Hays discusses playing the alien in the Starman (1986) TV series, at The A.V. Club in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

60 Years Ago: Star Trek: "The Enemy Within" (October 6, 1966)

Stardate: 1672.1 The U.S.S. Enterprise crew conducts a “ specimen gathering mission ” on the surface of planet Alfa 177. The inhospitable pl...