Monday, January 13, 2014

Television and Cinema Verities #104


"I realised a long time ago that people like to talk about it and I embrace the character – I always have. It’s a long time ago but when people come up to talk to me about it, it’s a way of connecting with them. It’s like going to see a concert and seeing someone play their greatest hits – if they didn’t play their greatest hits, it would be the same as if I never talked about her. She’s a great character."

- Lynda Carter discusses how she made peace with being known as Wonder Woman, from Metro, December 23, 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Right up there with Chris Reeve as near perfect, spot on casting, for an iconic character.

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...