
Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Monday, July 14, 2008
NYPD Blah
Labels:
collectible of the week,
space precinct
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 Years Ago: The X-Files: "Home" (October 11, 1996)
“They really went caveman on him…” - Mulder in “Home.” I make no bones about the fact that “Home,” written by Glen Morgan and Jam...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...





You may ban me from your blog, but I used to enjoy Space Precinct !
ReplyDeleteNo banning from the blog. For one thing, you are too talented (your work is absolutely incredible...), for the other...I kinda wish I could watch Space Precinct again these days...I'm always a sucker for Gerry Anderson productions. Just can't help it...
ReplyDeletebest,
JKM
So why was this title of this post NYPD Blah?
ReplyDelete