Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Dinosaurus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago on WPIX: Space:1999 "The AB Chrysalis" (October 10, 1976)
1296 Days after Leaving Earth Orbit For two weeks, Earth’s errant moon has been approaching a series of cosmic explosions. The detonation re...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...
Now they don't make them like that anymore !! But maybe that's a good thing ! I remember seeing this on UK TV quite a few years ago !!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED this movie when I was a kid. LOVED it! It's really, really terrible, I realize now, of course.
ReplyDeleteBut God I loved it thirty years ago...
JKM