Wednesday, April 12, 2023

"The Oneness Intended for Us All" (Enter The House Between, Episode #01)


The day has arrived!  

My new audio drama podcast, Enter The House Between, launches its first episode, "The Oneness Intended for Us All," today.

The sci-fi, full-cast audio series is available for your listening pleasure, on Spotify, Amazon Music, iTunes, and all other major music distributors. 

The episodes are also available on YouTube, and our series website, Enter the House Between.

I humbly ask you to give the episode a listen, and if you like it, let me know. Like and subscribe, and add it to your playlist.

We have an exciting season in store! (And episode #2 drops next Wednesday).


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...