Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Enter The House Between Season 1, Episode 9: "The Last Dream of My Soul" (Season One Finale)


It is with great satisfaction and pride that I announce the arrival of Enter The House Between's season finale, "The Last Dream of My Soul."  

As you know, this is an independent production, and that means the cast and behind-the-scenes folk have worked tirelessly to create and tell these stories to our audience.  

I am so proud of everything this amazing team has accomplished, and want to give a shout-out to sound-designer/series editor Tony Mercer, in particular, who has created the world your ears have been enjoying since the premiere last April.  

Writing and acting in this milieu are tremendous challenges and joys, but editing is an Everett Branch unto itself, and Tony has, I think you'll agree, proven a master of it.  

And the good news is...a second season is on the horizon!

In the meantime, "The Last Dream of My Soul," the first season climax, finds the denizens of the smart farm caught between a rock (Father) and a hard-place (The Dark Matter Entity), as they attempt to rescue Eris and preserve the Quantumsphere itself.    

All bets are off, as the confrontations keep coming, on after the other...

"The Last Dream of My Soul"  is available on YouTube, here:





Here is the link on Spotify:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

40 Years Ago: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)

I still vividly recall the summer of 1984, and the reviews and chatter about  Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom.  In particular, there wa...