Thursday, July 20, 2023

Destinies: The Voice of Science Fiction Interview!

Last Friday night, I had the great honor of appearing live on Dr. Howard Margolin's radio series, Destinies: The Voice of Science Fiction, to discuss my latest. horror movie book Horror Films 2000-2009, and my audio drama series, Enter The House Between.  

It is always a pleasure and privilege to spend time with Howard, who is one of the top interviewers in the business. I can't believe this was my 15th appearance on the immortal Destinies, and that my wife and I have known Howard for over twenty five years.

On the interview, we counted down my top ten "best film" choices for the span of 2000-2009, and talked a little about trends in the decade. We also got to discuss Enter The House Between briefly.

You can give the interview a listen here:

http://www.captphilonline.com/Destinies/Destinies_07_14_23.mp3

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

40 Years Ago: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)

I still vividly recall the summer of 1984, and the reviews and chatter about  Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom.  In particular, there wa...