Saturday, January 23, 2016

New Interview Posted at Geek Chic Elite


Writer Jeff Fountain at Geek Chic Elite just posted an interview with me regarding my latest book, The X-Files FAQ, the impending series revival, and my writing career. We had a great chat, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

We also hit on a lot of other topics close to my heart, including some on Millennium and even a little on Space:1999. 

Please check out the whole interview, at Geek Chic Elite, and let me know what you think!



2 comments:

  1. As usual, John, good interview.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    Very insightful, as always.
    I just love that you've been able to pursue your passions, taking them and running in all different directions, like a kid playing Star Trek in his backyard.
    Please let us know when your e-project is available. I definitely want to support you in that.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

60 Years Ago: Star Trek: "The Enemy Within" (October 6, 1966)

Stardate: 1672.1 The U.S.S. Enterprise crew conducts a “ specimen gathering mission ” on the surface of planet Alfa 177. The inhospitable pl...