Saturday, January 23, 2016

New Interview Posted at Geek Chic Elite


Writer Jeff Fountain at Geek Chic Elite just posted an interview with me regarding my latest book, The X-Files FAQ, the impending series revival, and my writing career. We had a great chat, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

We also hit on a lot of other topics close to my heart, including some on Millennium and even a little on Space:1999. 

Please check out the whole interview, at Geek Chic Elite, and let me know what you think!



2 comments:

  1. As usual, John, good interview.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    Very insightful, as always.
    I just love that you've been able to pursue your passions, taking them and running in all different directions, like a kid playing Star Trek in his backyard.
    Please let us know when your e-project is available. I definitely want to support you in that.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Happy LV 426 Day! The Return of Alien (1979)

It is quite difficult to believe, but in 2024, Ridley Scott’s  Alien  (1979) turns 45 years old.  Perhaps the most amazing thing about  Alie...