Friday, January 22, 2016

I'm on Destinies: The Voice of Science Fiction, Tonight at 11:00 pm!


Tonight at 11:00 pm I will be a guest on Dr. Howard Margolin's genre talk show, Destinies - The Voice of Science Fiction on WUSB, 90.1 FM to discuss my latest book, The X-Files FAQ, and all things X-Philes-ish.

Tonight's show marks my fourteenth appearance on Destinies, and I'm looking forward to sharing the time with Howard once again.  I hope you will listen in to the show if you can.


If you aren't able to listen to the program live, the episode will be archived, and I'll get that information to readers ASAP.  

Here's the link to listen to the program: http://www.captphilonline.com/Destinies.html.

1 comment:

  1. I missed another one. I will listen to Destinies when you post the archive availability.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...