Saturday, May 18, 2013

Star Trek Week: Final Post



And so Star Trek Week comes to an end.  It flew by!

I hope you enjoyed re-visiting this durable franchise with me, and I appreciate all your great comments and thought on all things Trek.  I'll be curious to read all your thoughts regarding Star Trek: Into Darkness in the coming days, weeks, and months.

I will be reviewing the film bright and early on Tuesday morning, May 21st.  Don't forget to check it out.  (Hint: I loved it.)

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    John I am glad that you loved it. So did I. From Shatner to Pine the Kirk era lives on!!!

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  2. About to watch First Contact for the first time in years, got The Wrath of Khan/Undiscovered Country to watch in the next few days after having watched TMP last week. Safe to say you've had an impact John, I've very much enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...