Wednesday, May 17, 2023

"Dresden" (Enter The House Between Ep. #6)


Well, the worm really turns this week in "Dresden," the sixth episode of our full-cast audio drama Enter The House Between.  

"Dresden" is a closed door mystery-type story in which our denizens attempt to suss out who destroyed Bill's scanner, and why. The hunt for truth leads down a rabbit hole of secrets revealed, and recriminations.  And, I hope there's some good philosophical issues to chew over.

Fun stuff!

For your listening pleasure, "Dresden:" 

On Spotify:

 


And here's the YouTube channel link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...