Monday, December 05, 2016

Star Trek Birthday Loot


I'm a lucky and happy man!

My son, Joel, and wife, Kathryn, bought me the Mega Bloks Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Bridge set for my 47th birthday on Saturday, December 3rd.  

Joel and I spent the better part of Sunday morning assembling it and had a fantastic time.

And now I have a new item for my home office.


I had to give up one item from the set, though.  

Joel promised me his help through the 594 piece assembly process, but in return, he wanted to keep Nomad (from "The Changeling.")

I asked him why, and he said that when he has Lego wars with his friends on playdates, Nomad can "sterilize all imperfections" in his enemies.

I love my son.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday John!

    Smart son, love the Nomad story.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous . . .!

    But no navigator?

    ReplyDelete
  3. woodchuckgod9:54 AM

    So very cool :)

    Happy (belated) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...