Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
The Waltons GAF Viewmaster
Labels:
GAF Viewmaster,
The Waltons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago: Land of the Lost: "Repairman" (October 2, 1976)
“Repairman,” the fourth episode of Land of the Lost’s third season, shows many signs of creative growing pains, though perhaps not as many...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...

I hate to admit it but when life becomes hectic I long for those days on Walton's Mountain. I watched that show with my Baba for years when I was a kid. Then she would make supper and we could watch cartoons. I say I hated the show but the truth is I would rush home to see it in syndication after school.
ReplyDelete