Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Sunday, November 09, 2014
Advert Artwork: Land of the Giants Edition
Labels:
Advert Artwork,
Land of the Giants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago: Land of the Lost: "Repairman" (October 2, 1976)
“Repairman,” the fourth episode of Land of the Lost’s third season, shows many signs of creative growing pains, though perhaps not as many...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...

I remember I got the model of the ship, the Spindrift. I had to save up a few allowances to buy it (10yrs old). The top came off and you could see inside. I really got into building it too. Painted it and everything. Loved that model and the TV series, big time.
ReplyDelete