Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Movie Trailer: Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
Labels:
2014,
movie trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago: Land of the Lost: "Repairman" (October 2, 1976)
“Repairman,” the fourth episode of Land of the Lost’s third season, shows many signs of creative growing pains, though perhaps not as many...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...
My reviews are like tweets compared to your in depth analysis of the picture, which I loved as much as you did. Tom was actually the perfected everyman and those scenes where he TRIED to give up his destiny were some of my favorite. I feel like I went through a story ARC here. I hope this one gets on it's feet through word of mouth. I would had the one movie of Cruises that didn't annoy me to get it's shot that is so rightfully deserves.
ReplyDelete