Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday Catnap # 7



Though she sometimes is mistaken as aggressive and skittish, Ezri (pictured here) is actually one of the most affectionate cats I've ever known. She's a sweet lap kitty, and she likes to sleep on my back at night. In the mornings, when she's ready for breakfast, she jumps on an end table beside the bed and rattles a fragile Victorian lamp to wake me and Kathryn up. Then she jumps on my kidneys and kneads them relentlessly till I get up. If that doesn't work, she starts strumming the window-shades. Anyway, Ezri's a tad big-boned, but absolutely adorable. Here she is showing off her tummy, and her beautiful white tuft of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...