Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Sunday, February 09, 2014
Advert Artwork #3
Labels:
Advert Artwork,
Kenner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago: Land of the Lost: "Repairman" (October 2, 1976)
“Repairman,” the fourth episode of Land of the Lost’s third season, shows many signs of creative growing pains, though perhaps not as many...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...

I only meant to get The penguin, I swear! But he wasn't available right away so I had to get something! Supes, Flash, and GL tied me over. Then I got Penguin, Joker, and Luthor in a Christmas three pack (Either Sears or Montgomery Wards, I don't remember). Luthor had fun bashing Supes with my piece of glow in the dark Kryptonite. Then my brother discovered the interesting gesture The Joker would make if you lowered his mallet arm (without the mallet) and squeezed his legs. Only HE would've thought to do something like that!
ReplyDelete