Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
All I Want for Christmas Countdown #3 (9 Days Remaining...)
Labels:
All I Want for Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago: Land of the Lost: "Repairman" (October 2, 1976)
“Repairman,” the fourth episode of Land of the Lost’s third season, shows many signs of creative growing pains, though perhaps not as many...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...
I want one of these dolls, too; I wish that the store I usually buy my comics at (the Silver Snail) still had this doll-heck, I wish that Hasbro still made this doll, or at least the uniform, so that I could put it on one of my dolls, or all of them (I have two G.I. Joe dolls, one male and one female, and I have one that's like a G.I. Joe and can accommodate the weapons and all of the other stuff that comes with a G.I. Joe doll.)
ReplyDelete