Monday, October 24, 2011

In case you missed it...


...here's the audio interview I did with Keith Hansen at Untamed Dimensions on Saturday night at 9:00.  We went a bit over an hour, but had a blast.

You can listen to the audio here, and our subject is my book Horror Films of the 1990s, but we also get into classic 1970s horror films, the difference between terror and horror, the efficacy of CGI special effects in horror vs. fantasy and other nifty subjects. 

It was a heck of a lot of fun...

2 comments:

  1. Great! I missed it over the weekend so catching this as a podcast works out. Thanks, John. Looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    I hope you enjoy the interview. It was a lot of fun!

    All my best,
    John

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...