Saturday, August 30, 2008

Season 3 Shooting Continues!

I've got assorted cast & crew members of The House Between visiting me here in Monroe today for a long, probably difficult day of shooting.

We committed (because of total exhaustion...) to shortened third season this year (although the episodes will be longer...), and we slated this day - a separate bloc - to finish parts of an episode entitled "Addicted." We're also doing some green screen effects work (always fun...).


Finally, we're shooting a really fun, touching and surprising revelation scene from "Resolved" today -- our finale -- in total secrecy. The script that cast members read (and performed...) could be a part of one of my famous (and elaborate) ruses to keep cast & crew off the scent of the real story.


Or not.

Anyway, it's great to have the gang (or part of the gang...) back together. Even if just for a short time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...