Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!



A very sincere and appreciative Happy Father's Day to all those great fathers out there, on the blogosphere and off!  I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families.

My Father's Day has already been wonderful.  Joel made me a beautiful Father's Day card with Godzilla on it, and for my gift, I received a Godzilla piggy bank.


You can see the bank's operation in this video.


Joel and Kathryn also bought me two large Godzilla figurines/banks, one of Showa Godzilla (my favorite..), and the first MechaGodzilla.  

They already have spots of honor in my home office, as you can see.





4 comments:

  1. woodchuckgod11:38 AM

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it say "Showa me the money"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Godzilla Father's Day to you John. Great Godzilla gifts!

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  4. John,
    You're a lucky man! Love the present!
    How did they squeeze Godzilla into such a tiny box?
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...