Saturday, August 08, 2015

Saturday Morning Cult-TV Blogging: ElectraWoman and Dynagirl: "The Pharaoh" and "Spider Lady"


The next two episodes of ElectraWoman and DynaGirl (1976), “The Pharoah” and “Spider Lady” are not currently available for viewing on YouTube, alas.

But “The Pharaoh” features Peter Mark Richman as the Pharaoh, a kind of Egyptian-themed villain in the tradition of Victor Buono’s King Tut. 

His minion is the beautiful Cleopatra, played by Jane Elliott.

“The Spider Lady” features Kingdom of the Spiders (1977) star Tiffany Bolling as the titular villainess.

In this episode, if my old notes from The Encyclopedia of Superheroes on Film and Television are correct, she acts as an Electra-Woman impostor so she can steal a golden silver statue.


Next week, I’ll pick up the blogging with the series’ final episode: “Return of the Pharaoh.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...