Monday, April 28, 2008

Biggest. Week. EVER.

Well, last week was the biggest week EVER here on the JKM blog. This site had a growth of a whopping thirty percent across the last seven days. I can only assume this is because I reviewed two big movies, Transformers and Cloverfield. Either that, or people really, really liked what my friend, actor Tony Mercer, called my "insult archive," wherein Ghost Whisperer fans tore me a new one over my critique of that program. Either way, let me say thanks to all the visitors (new and old...) who continue to drop by. As Arnold Schwarzenegger says in Predator (while hurling knife at South American guerilla soldier...): "Stick Around!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...