Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Saturday, September 07, 2013
Star Trek The Animated Series: Board Game (Hasbro)
Labels:
Star Trek: The Animated Series
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
50 Years Ago on WPIX: Space:1999 "The AB Chrysalis" (October 10, 1976)
1296 Days after Leaving Earth Orbit For two weeks, Earth’s errant moon has been approaching a series of cosmic explosions. The detonation re...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...


Wow! I wish I had one of those when I was a kid, as a companion to my Space: 1999 board game.
ReplyDeleteI had this game as a kid but for the life of me I can't remember how you played it. I also remember, even at a pretty young age, being disappointed with how they drew the Enterprise.
ReplyDelete