Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sci-Fi Wisdom of the Week: Matrix Reloaded

"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses."

-The Architect (to Neo); Matrix Reloaded

3 comments:

  1. good quote. I just finished rewatching another Wachowski brothers film. V for Vendetta. Good too. different, but good. I just watched it yesterday.

    You're great!
    Just thought maybe you hadn't heard that enough today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved V for Vendetta. Next to United 93, I thought it was actually the best film I've seen this year. Amazing work.

    And you're great too! Thank for the pick me-up, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:25 AM

    It actually made me think about a lot of things, and given my unusual perspective on the world, the questions about how far is too far for liberty are still not easily answered...

    ReplyDelete

60 Years Ago: Star Trek: "The Enemy Within" (October 6, 1966)

Stardate: 1672.1 The U.S.S. Enterprise crew conducts a “ specimen gathering mission ” on the surface of planet Alfa 177. The inhospitable pl...