Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Purple Rain: Music on Film Excerpted at Movieline

My latest film book, Purple Rain: Music on Film, is currently being excerpted over at Movieline.  If you want to get a taste of this book in Limelight's ongoing Music on Film Series before purchasing it, you might want to check this excerpt out.  In particular, the section featured at Movieline involves director Albert Magnoli's first meeting with Prince in Minneapolis, in an introduction that might have gone...badly.


And don't forget, Purple Rain: Music on Film is now available at Amazon.com and other online retailers.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool, John. Congrats on the release and the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Le0pard13! I'm thrilled about the spotlight on Movieline, and the book is rocketing up the charts on Amazon, I suspect, because of it. I hope you enjoy the book, my friend.

    best,
    John

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...