Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Muir Translated in Japanese!

In the past, my literary efforts have been translated into Italian. And my books have been reviewed in German and French. But this is the first time I've seen my efforts converted into Japanese!!

Mr, Katsuaki Takeuchi, an admirer of the 1959-1961 paranormal TV series One Step Beyond contacted me recently and asked if he could translate my interview with the late John Newland, director of all 96 series episodes, into Japanese. Naturally, I agreed, and now the page is live on the Net.

Check it out
here. I'm really tickled about this. Now, if someone would just translate one of my works into Klingon, I'd really be a happy camper...

1 comment:

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...