Thursday, June 10, 2010

Planet of the Apes Week at Secure Immaturity!

My friend and fellow blogger Will over at Secure Immaturity is making this the week to "go ape" at his site, with reviews of all the Planet of The Apes films. It's a look back at five genre classics...and the Tim Burton remake too.

Today he's on Escape from the Planet of The Apes. Check it out.

(And while you're there, also check out his review of the 1966 Batman, which happens to be my three-year old son's favorite movie....),

2 comments:

  1. BTW, here's a piece on the current casting of the Planet of the Apes prequel (coming next summer), John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Le0pard13: Thanks for sending the news. I'm excited to have another apes film in the pipeline!

    Best,
    John

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...