Friday, January 16, 2009

The House Between on Destinies tonight

I'll be returning to Destinies: The Voice of Science Fiction tonight at 11:30 pm, EST, to discuss with host Dr. Howard Margolin the third season of my low-budget sci-fi web series, The House Between.

Other than my producer, Joseph Maddrey, and me, Howard's the only person so far who's actually seen the top-secret first episode of the new season, "Devoured." So he's bound to have some very interesting questions to ask. I just hope he doesn't stump me...or I don't reveal too much.

This will be my eleventh appearance on Destinies (my third to discuss The House Between), and I hope you'll join Howard and me tonight at 11:30 pm on WUSB. You can access the show right here.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 AM

    It is so not fair that Howard has seen the first episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:08 PM

    I've seen the first episode. good stuff.

    -rc

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...