Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thanks

I just wanted to write today to say "thanks" to you - all the visitors to this blog -- for making 2007 the biggest year yet at Reflections on Film and Television. I was just checking my stats, and it looks like (with two weeks or so left in the year), we've already surpassed last year's visit total by 15,149. Nice. I'm committed to keeping the blog vibrant and growing, and it looks like at the end of the second full year, we're headed in the right direction. When I started this thing back in April of 2005, I had no idea I'd be reaching so many readers.

But seriously, thanks for sticking with me through Joel's first 15 months,when it has been harder than ever to blog on a regular basis. As we get closer to 2008, I'll begin writing about what we can look forward to here next year. I've got some tricks (and treats...) in store.

You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...