Monday, March 19, 2012

Come See Me at the Mad Monster Party...



Join us!

I'll be a guest at this weekend's Mad Monster Party horror convention in uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. 

I'll be there all three days of the con (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday), so if you can, drop by and chat me up, or buy a signed copy of Horror Films of the 1990s (or other JKM books).  

I'm especially excited about the event because I'll get to meet some long-time readers, and also because it is my son Joel's first convention...and I can't wait to see what he thinks of all the craziness.    

Check out the Mad Monster site here.


7 comments:

  1. Sounds very cool, John. Wish I could make this. Say hello to Joe for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really impressive guest list! I'm on the wrong coast, though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! Come see me at the Single Cell table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le0pard13: I wish you could be with us, my friend. And I will definitely say hi to Joe for you!

    Chadillac: Bummer! I wish you could be there too. I'd love to meet you in person.

    And David -- Holy crap is right! I get to meet you? I'll look for you at the Single Cell table, then! Awesome!

    best,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:51 PM

    John it sounds like a truly awesome weekend ahead for you and your son Joel. Great memories to be made.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I'll be there on and off all 3 days helping my team out. can't wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SGB! I'm looking forward to it, and I hope Joel is too. We'll see...

    And David, I'll be keeping an eye out for you!

    best,
    John

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...