Thursday, June 12, 2008

The House Between Nominated for Best Web Production!

Sy Fy Radio last night announced the nominees for the 2008 Sy Fy Portal Genre Awards. Among the nominees for "Best Web Production" was my independent series, The House Between. In particular, our season two premiere, "Returned" was named as a nominee (one among five).

Fans will be allowed to vote in this, and all other categories, so if you like The House Between, please vote for it (once a day is allowed!!!) More information to come as I learn it. The nominees will be presented in writing at Sy Fy Portal tomorrow (Friday). Expect an update...

1 comment:

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...