Friday, October 03, 2014

At Flashbak: Six Times Your Favorite Toys Were Also Props on Your Favorite Sci-Fi TV Show


My new article at Flashbak looks at toys that actually became props on sci-fi TV programming. 



"Dramatic television programs, especially those of the science fiction variety are often produced at a blazing rate, leaving scarce time for intrepid production designers, prop master or art directors to create everything they need to tell a particular story. 

Accordingly, popular -- and sometimes highly recognizable -- toys have often been recruited to stand in as in-universe props from time-to-time.

Below are six memorable examples of this trend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...