Saturday, August 16, 2014

At Flashbak: The 5 Most Awesome Rides of the Post-Apocalyptic Future


My newest article at Flashbak considers the five most awesome post-apocalyptic rides.



"If several decades of post-apocalyptic movies and TV series have taught viewers anything, it’s that after civilization ends, you’re going to need a good ride.

Following the fall of man, a sturdy vehicle is a home base, a shelter in the storm, and the only thing that can get survivors away from a mob of zombies, or to that safe zone in Albany, New York.

With that thought in mind, here are my selections for the five best rides of the post-apocalyptic future. Your mileage may vary..."

1 comment:

  1. John excellent choices for post-apocalyptic vehicles. I have a tie for best ARK II and Landmaster too. If only a new ARK II series that would cross very best of the the two designs.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...