Creator of the award-winning web series, Abnormal Fixation. One of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.
Friday, December 13, 2013
All I Want for Christmas Countdown #12: The Sectaurs Hyve
Labels:
All I Want for Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
60 Years Ago: Star Trek: "The Enemy Within" (October 6, 1966)
Stardate: 1672.1 The U.S.S. Enterprise crew conducts a “ specimen gathering mission ” on the surface of planet Alfa 177. The inhospitable pl...
-
Director Ridley Scott has already given the science fiction cinema two of its greatest and most cherished films: Alien (1979) and Blade...
-
"Other Worlds lie outside our seeing; beyond the beyond; on the edge of within. The Great Pyramids: erected by the Ancient Ones as a ba...
Ug. 1985. I missed 1985. lol. I seriously don't even remember that commercial. I think I was blowinmy money rather than spending it on things like tvs and cable. What a wasted time. What a moron. Now I'll have to work forever, and my kids won't have any Sectaurs to hand down to their kids. Sorry, boys!
ReplyDelete