Monday, December 05, 2022

Enter The House Between Novellas #1 and #2 NOW FOR SALE

 

For longtime fans of this blog and my writing, my 2007-2009 web-series The House Between (which was nominated for Sy-Fy Portal Awards back in the day....), is on the verge of an exciting new re-birth in the weeks and months ahead.

A new audio drama series is due to premiere in Spring of 2023 with original stories (more info to come), and Powys Media is publishing novellas based on the original program as well

The first two novellas, "Arrived" and "Settled" are now available for purchase at the Powys Media web-site!

Now available to order here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...