Thursday, January 21, 2016

I'm on America's Most Haunted Radio -- After Hours AM -- Tonight at 10:00 pm



I'll be joining America's Most Haunted Radio and After Hours AM live tonight -- in just a few hours tonight (at 10:00 pm EST) -- to discuss The X-Files and my newest book, as well as horror film history.


The show commences at 9:00 pm, and is hosted by Eric Olsen and Joel Sturgis. We should have a great time talking about the genre, and the return of Chris Carter's cult-classic.  I'm looking forward to it!

If you get a chance, tune in!  


1 comment:

  1. Just saw this post.

    Missed it. :(

    I have to listen to the replay, if available.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...