Sunday, June 14, 2015

At Flashbak: The Great Toy Robots circa 1978 -1988


My second post at Flashbak this week remembered some of the coolest toy robots of the post-Star Wars (1977) age.

Here's a snippet and the url (http://flashbak.com/great-toy-robots-circa-1978-1988-36206/ )


"After Star Wars premiered in 1977, the world fell in love with droids R2-D2 and C3PO. More specifically, children fell in love all over again with robots. 

Previous generations had played with the Robot Commando, Zeroids, or the Ding-A-Lings, but starting in 1978, a whole new generation of working robot toys flooded the toy market.

Here are some of the most memorable of the post-Star Wars robot bunch." (continued at Flashbak).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...