Saturday, November 22, 2014

At Flashbak: The Five Greatest Teachers in Sci-Fi TV History



My latest article at Flashbak remembers the greatest teachers of sci-fi TV!



"In real life, we have all sat in classrooms with teachers we love and admire, and also teachers that we can’t stand.  In science fiction television history, there have been many ideal or role-model teachers depicted; individuals who are worthy of respect but also, through their very personalities, reveal to students good character and life lessons.

Here is a list of the five sci-fi TV teachers you hope you meet in the classroom..."

3 comments:

  1. Heh. Apparently Clara Oswald and Danny Pink are way down on the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tonio. When I thought about Doctor Who, Barbara and Ian seemed like the model, and maybe it's too soon for Clara and Danny Pink.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Not to mention Ellis Fowler.

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...